1&1 Internet Earns BBB AccreditationShare
Today 1&1 Internet (www.1and1.com) is excited to announce its recent accreditation by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). This impressive acknowledgement is an example of the hard work and dedication that the entire 1&1 team has to enhance customer trust and confidence in the business.
“As one of the most recognizable marks of distinction for businesses, this acknowledgement from the BBB highlights the hard work our 1&1 team members have done and are continuing to do, in order to deliver top-of-the-line service and products to our customers,” said Aaron Nye, Head of Customer Service for 1&1 Internet. “We take our relationship and status with the BBB very seriously as it is a beneficial platform for us to acquire quality customer feedback and use that information to further improve our products and services.”
As an accredited business, the BBB recognizes 1&1 Internet as meeting all of their “Standards for Trust” which includes:
- Build Trust – Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
- Advertise Honestly – Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling.
- Tell the Truth – Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms.
- Honor Promises – Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations.
- Be Responsive – Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith.
- Safeguard Privacy – Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of customers regarding the use of their information.
- Embody Integrity – Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.
This comprehensive set of policies, procedures and best practices showcase 1&1’s trustworthiness in the marketplace.
For more information about 1&1 Internet, visit www.1and1.com.