Android Developer (f/m/d) - for our brands GMX and WEB.DE
1&1 Mail & Media GmbH in München
We develop Germany's most successful Mail and Cloud services: GMX and WEB.DE. Serving over 9 million active users, our Android apps clearly remain on a growth course. Come and join us on this exciting journey! What to expect from us? A professional, tech-savvy team and a great working atmosphere. You will be involved into shaping the current products with cutting-edge tools and technologies by using modern devices and approaches.
- By joining forces with our multinational team, you will further develop our Mail and Cloud apps, enrich them with new features and keep them consistent with the very latest Android versions.
- Participate in product shaping by contributing with your vision and know-how.
- Bring the products to the next level not only by delivering high quality code but also by doing code reviews and by writing automated tests.
- In an agile team, you can sculpt and design the development process, take on technical project responsibility over the medium term.
To qualify for this position, we would expect you to have an engineering or technical degree, or have completed comparable vocational training. You are highly motivated and are eager to join us in advancing technology developments.
- Your core competencies are in native Android development. You draw on several years of experience in software development with the Android SDK and are at home here in the frameworks and latest Android versions.
- You command good knowledge of software design and architecture.
- You are experienced in unit testing and continuous integration.
- Routine usage of Android Studio, git and JIRA are a matter of course for you. Know-how of client-server technologies are an advantage (REST, HTTP).
- You are used to work independently in an agile team, being open for discussions and constructive communication. Decent English language skills round off your profile.
For reasons of better readability, we have used the male language form (when and wherever applicable) throughout the text. However, this does not imply any kind of discrimination against other sexes, but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891