Software Test Engineer (m/f)
1&1 Mail & Media GmbH in München
With our brands GMX, WEB.DE, 1&1 and mail.com, we reach millions of users worldwide every day and are among the top Internet portals.
In one of our interdisciplinary Scrum teams you work with 6-8 colleagues on all applications of our news portals. From the first idea to the finished release, your expertise is in demand. By working together with other disciplines such as frontend, UI design, UX and QA you get a comprehensive overview and actively ensure the quality of our products.
- Together with the team, you develop and define acceptance criteria for user stories and create concepts for the tests to be carried out.
- You take care of expanding and optimizing our automated regression tests to embed them in our Continuous Integration environment.
- You design and carry out manual and exploratory tests.
- You create test strategies and continuously develop our agile test processes to ensure long-term software quality.
We are looking for experienced testers with a passion for quality and a feeling for potential mistakes. You strive to automate rather than doing things manually again and again.
- You have already worked in testing and quality assurance of web applications and have a good knowledge of common methods and processes.
- Safe handling of various browsers / devices and current web technologies is part of your daily work.
- You already have experience in test automation and corresponding frameworks (eg with Selenium, FitNesse, Robot Framework or similar).
- A certification according to ISTQB or iSQI CAT as well as experience in scripting are of advantage.
- You want to take on responsibility, are open for new things and want to evolve yourself. German skills complete your profile.
These job offers are naturally open to both male and female candidates.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891