Java Web Developer (m/f) - for GMX, WE.DE and mail.com
1&1 Mail & Media GmbH in München
In one of our interdisciplinary Scrum teams you work with 6-8 colleagues on all applications of our news portals. From the first idea to the finished release, your expertise is in demand. By working together with other disciplines such as frontend, UI design, UX and QA you get a comprehensive overview and actively develop our products.
- Based on up-to-date Java technologies, you develop sophisticated features and services for our Internet portals and internal applications.
- You identify optimization potentials in terms of quality, performance and maintainability and implement them in a team.
- For complex problems or high-risk systems, you create architecture spikes or proof of concepts.
- With our continuous delivery systems and a high degree of automation, you can quickly get feedback on whether your code lives up to its promises or breaks the pipeline.
- Current trends are taken into your work and you proactively share your knowledge with colleagues through regular knowledge sharing sessions (e.g., Brownbag sessions or Lab-Days).
We are looking for experienced web developers who like to work in a collegial environment with flat hierarchies and mutual respect
- You have practical experience with Linux as development and server environment for Tomcat / Apache as well as knowledge in dealing with distributed systems.
- You know how to write high-performance "clean code" and how quality and performance can be tested automatically with tools (xUnit, Selenium, JMeter, / Gatling).
- Ideally you already have experience with Content Management Systems, Continuous Integration and REST, Spring Boot, Jenkins and Docker.
- They want to take on responsibility, are open for new things and want to develop further. Good English skills complete your profile.
These job offers are naturally open to both male and female candidates.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891