Junior Software-Developer (m/f) - Business- and Customer Processes of WEB.DE, GMX and mail.com
at 1&1 Mail & Media GmbH in München
In our international team you design, develop and implement core applications and system components for WEB.DE, GMX and mail.com. For these brands, you design business-critical systems and customer processes, like registration, provisioning or the customer center.
- You will work on exciting projects over their full life cycle. You develop and maintain distributed systems in Java and state-of-the-art frameworks.
- You cooperatively develop middleware and backend components and ensure their quality using unit tests.
- You work closely with quality and operation teams to allow a successful go-live of your software.
- Together with your team, you design our systems and infrastructure.
- You are located in our Munich office in a cooperative atmosphere, with free supply of drinks and fruit.
In a dynamic environment, we need highly motivated people with a passion for new technologies. But we are also looking for classic skills:
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science or a comparable education.
- You have good knowledge of Java and initial experience with Spring, JPA and REST.
- Basic communication and documentation skills in English are required.
- Knowledge of tools such as Maven, Git und Sonar is beneficial.
- Skills in functional programming with Java 8 are a plus.
These job offers are naturally open to both male and female candidates.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891