Java Developer for high-load systems (m/f) - For GMX, WEB.DE and 1&1
at 1&1 Mail & Media GmbH in München
Our mail and cloud services at GMX, WEB.DE, Mail.com and 1&1 serve over 30 million active users in Germany and all over the world. We are looking for motivated developers to strengthen our agile scrum team and collaborate in a cooperative and supportive environment with flat hierarchies. Together with your colleagues you will share responsibilities for:
- Design and development of highly scalable, high performance and geo-redundant fail-safe software on one of the largest portal landscapes in the world.
- Creation, development and maintenance of our user management systems, such as the single sign-on infrastructure (login/authentication) and the user and account persistence.
- Evaluation of new, state-of-the-art technologies, prototyping and load testing.
- Collaboration with developers from other teams, the product owner and internal or external partners.
- Working in our Munich office in a cooperative atmosphere, with free supply of drinks and fruit, as well as a bi-weekly research day.
You have several years of professional experience in object-oriented and functional software development with Java. Additional skill set:
- Proven knowledge in the implementation of modern web services with Java 8.
- Solid skills in clean coding and distributed systems.
- You are a team player with an independent and solution oriented working style.
- The ambition to deliver high quality artefacts with attention to details.
- Practical experience with Linux, Maven, Spring Boot and Kubernetes is beneficial.
- Good English skills. German language skills or the willingness to learn German are a bonus.
These job offers are naturally open to both male and female candidates.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891