Intern (f/m) - Customer Insights Management - FIT FOR JOB - we’ll equip you for your job
1&1 Telecommunication SE in Montabaur
FIT FOR JOB – we’ll equip you for your job
“1&1 FIT FOR JOB” is an initiative which supports refugees in getting prepared for the German job market. For this purpose we offer trainings, mentoring programs and internships, in addition to national and regional measures.
An internship, in line with the 1&1 refugee initiative, gives you the opportunity to get to know the everyday working life of a leading internet specialist: Starting from day one you are part of the team, you can gain insights into daily operations, take on tasks independently, participate in meetings and spend lunch breaks together with your colleagues. Of course, you will receive the needed support to easily integrate into the new team and to get orientated in the new tasks, particularly in at the start of your internship. It is important to us that you have a contact person for your questions available for you at all times.
You will support the department Customer Insights Management, which is responsible for consulting and enabling customer service. This way you will get to know, how the following tasks can be done:
- Implementation of analyses.
- Preparation of decision papers, roadmaps and presentation slides.
- Visualization and analysis of processes from a customer’s perspective.
- Creation of graphics.
We are looking for someone with a high level of service orientation and the willingness to get familiar with new subjects. The following features are also part of your profile:
- Good level of German (at least B2-level).
- Basic skills in common office programs (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Understanding of figures.
- Structured working methods (e.g. project management).
- Initial practical experience in the area of responsibility.
- An Interest in the telecommunications industry.
These job offers are naturally open to both male and female candidates.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891