Working student (f/m/d) - Projectmanagement
1&1 IONOS SE in Karlsruhe
You support our department TechOps Service Management in the special field of Project & Portfolio Management in the division Data Center & Networks by managing projects, our project portfolio and the continous improvement of our processes.
- You configurate and take care of our project and portfolio management software.
- You support the planning, organisation, controlling and monitoring of projects. Furthermore you measure the quality of our projects.
- You support the controlling and monitoring of our project portfolio.
- You support us by the analysis and improvement of our processes.
- You create documentations and prepare high-quality presentations.
- You create reports, statistics and analysis.
You are studying at least in the third semester Information Technology, Business Information Systems, Computer Science in Media, Business Engineering or something similiar.
- You have ideally some knowledge and first expiriences in project management.
- You like (information-)technology and your are very enthusiastic for the technological progress.
- You have good or very good knowlegde in Microsoft Office and in the English language. You have strong communication skills and you are a organisational talent.
- Quality and conscientiousness of your work results are very important for you.
- You like networking with other peoples, you are a teamplayer and you are very commited.
- You are available between 15 and 20 hours per week for this job.
For reasons of better readability, we have used the male language form (when and wherever applicable) throughout the text. However, this does not imply any kind of discrimination against other sexes, but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891