Manager Communications and PR US (f/m/d)
1&1 IONOS SE in Karlsruhe or Berlin
For our country marketing team US, we are looking for an experienced Manager Communication and PR. You will be accountable for the communications strategy for our American business. Responsibilities include:
- Draft and execute a country communications plan in close liaison with the Corporate Communications team and other marketing divisions.
- Develop and maintain relations with local journalists and influencers.
- Monitor the American market and identify relevant topics and stories for 1&1 IONOS.
- Create compelling content both for media distribution and for own online and social media channels.
- Position executives and topic experts as thought leader in local media and events.
For this position, we are looking for a candidate with native-level English speaker with an undergraduate / graduate degree in journalism, communications, or a related field and 4-8 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have a thorough understanding Internet and Cloud technologies and business.
- You have excellent writing skills (please provide at least three writing samples for different formats) and you are an avid social media user.
- You have built up a personal network of IT journalists and other influencers.
- You feel comfortable working in an international and diverse environment.
- You are able to work across all levels of the company, including top executives.
This position will require 10-30% travel.
For reasons of better readability, we have used the male language form (when and wherever applicable) throughout the text. However, this does not imply any kind of discrimination against other sexes, but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891