[PU Commercial Management] Head of Market Management (m/w/d)
1&1 IONOS SE in Karlsruhe
YOUR TASKSYou are accountable for the management of all commercial activities in the 1&1 IONOS footprint market. You manage a team of experienced market managers to position the product, price and offer strategies of our products on local level. You develop successful go-to-market strategies for our footprint markets to optimize our campaigns, marketing measures and influence our product portfolio.
* Management of Market Management team. Development and initiating Go-to-Market initiatives in coordination with Marketing, Sales and Product.
* Proactive management of all relevant market activities to improve local success.
* Comprehensive top management analyses on market performance to report progress and derive actions.
* Close collaboration with leaders in Sales & Marketing and our Product Units.
* If targets are not achieved you immediately suggest necessary actions to meet the targets and organize the respective binding agreements.
Your profileYou have a degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or a comparable level of education and you have got a track record of several years leadership experience in the field of Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Business Development, preferably in the IT/TC industry.
* You have an international background and are fluent in two to three European languages.
* You have experience in managing international teams.
* In addition to your excellent analytical skills, you like working with facts and figures and you easily identify quantitative coherences.
* It is easy for you to persuade and convince others of your ideas. You are very confident and you have got excellent communication and presentation skills.
* You are a “goal-getter”, well-organised, hands-on and time pressure in a dynamic environment is no problem for you.
For reasons of better readability, we have used the male language form (when and wherever applicable) throughout the text. However, this does not imply any kind of discrimination against other sexes, but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891