Market Manager US (f/m/d) - Country Operations
1&1 IONOS SE in Karlsruhe
You are responsible for the management of all commercial activities in the US market. Along with your local as well as your international colleagues you position the product, price and offer strategies of our products in a most successful way. You are very familiar with our competitors on the market so you are capable of developing concepts to optimize our campaigns, marketing measures and influence our product portfolio.
- Responsibility for customer acquisition and value creation in US. Development and initiating Go-to-Market initiatives for the US market in coordination with Marketing, Sales and Product.
- Proactive project management of all relevant activities in US to improve local success. Comprehensive and detailed analyses on market performance to report progress and derive actions.
- Close collaboration with our Marketing localization team to improve localization of all marketing touchpoints in US.
- If targets are not achieved you immediately suggest necessary actions to meet the targets and organize the respective binding agreements.
- Your knowledge of the market helps you to also identify innovative sales strategies for our products.
You have a degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or a comparable level of education and you have got a track record of several years professional experience in the field of Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Business Development, preferably in the IT/TC industry.
- English is your native language or you have lived or live in US for several years (both your spoken and your written English are excellent). You are very familiar with the country, the people, the US market and the US business.
- You have a sound understanding of marketing campaigns and developing attractive sales offers. In addition to your excellent analytical skills, you like working with facts and figures and you easily identify quantitative coherences.
- It is easy for you to persuade and convince others of your ideas. You are very confident and you have got excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You are very curious, creative and extrovert and you enjoy working in an international team (very good English skills are mandatory, German language skills would be advantageous).
- You are well-organised, hands-on and time pressure in a dynamic environment is no problem for you.
For reasons of better readability, we have used the male language form (when and wherever applicable) throughout the text. However, this does not imply any kind of discrimination against other sexes, but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891