Agile Test Engineer (f/m/d) - for our brands GMX and WEB.DE
1&1 Mail & Media GmbH in Karlsruhe
When using Internet services, the issues authentication and consent management are becoming increasingly vital, for both end users and data processing companies. The "netID", our open login standard, offers comprehensive, data protection compliant and secure solutions for both parties. As an agile test engineer for backend systems, you are responsible for all QA tasks related to system and integration tests for our cross-industry login standard netID.
- You will work within an interdisciplinary agile team and create a scalable and high-performance overall system together with your colleagues and clients, while taking quality into account.
- You will be the first point of contact for the creation of test concepts and test cases based on business as well as technical requirements.
- You will perform manual tests and implement fully automated tests.
- You will analyse test results and help to optimise the overall quality.
- You will be responsible for audit-proof error documentation and defect management.
Your profileDo you have a technical degree, for instance in Computer Science, or a comparable professional training? Are you interested in becoming part of an agile, technical product team and helping to shape test automation? Does the issue quality rank very high in your values? Your work attitude is best described as being "hands-on"? Do you recognize yourself in the points mentioned below? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
- You have already gained experience in quality assurance and/or software development (Java, residual APIs, distributed systems), enjoy scripting and are well-versed in the use of Linux.
- You are familiar with test management tools and issue trackers such as Jira or TestFLO.
- You describe your working method as precise and you appreciate interdisciplinary agile teams.
- A certification according to ISTQB would be appreciated.
- Your English language skills are on a good level.
For reasons of better readability, we have used the male language form (when and wherever applicable) throughout the text. However, this does not imply any kind of discrimination against other sexes, but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891