Head of Agency Business (f/m/d)
1&1 IONOS SE in Karlsruhe
As Europe’s largest webhosting company, 1&1 IONOS has successfully managed to build a highly profitable and steadily growing, international business in cloud applications, domains, webhosting and cloud infrastructure products. Directly reporting into the group CEO Achim Weiss, a number of Product Units are responsible for the IONOS product portfolio. With a high degree of autonomy, they take full ownership of the business (product P&L), customer experience (NPS), vision, strategy and roadmap, product management and development.
To accomplish our aggressive goals, we search for a senior business leader. This highly demanding job entails forming a high performing team, attracting thousands of reselling partner companies and building sustainable new business in terms of revenue and customer inflow. The right candidate has a history of managing complex business situations and long-term commercial relationships successfully, and is able to master and align the different interests of stakeholders.
The Head of Agency Business will have significant influence on the overall company goal achievement, thus has high visibility and impact. The perfect candidate is a smart, results and strategy action oriented person and has extensive analytical and commercial skills to identify and foster the critical commercial drivers for excellence and efficiency within the organization. Furthermore, he/she is a strategic and creative thinker who has the ability to plan and solve problems with a flexible and very entrepreneurial mind-set and a business building attitude.The key activities are:
- Defining, aligning and executing the international IONOS Partner Program strategy, roadmap and business plan.
- Building and managing a user centric, high speed team consisting of cross functional experts.
- Establishing and nurturing a new sales channel targeting web pro market participants (agencies, freelancers, MSPs, etc.).
- Driving business development activities together with teams from sales-, marketing- and support.
- Guide the change management process together with the cultural change to a more agile and dynamic organization and building up a high performing team.
- Representing the IONOS Partner Program on international events.
Your skills are:
- Senior leader with a broad background in product, channels and marketing.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully building partner and reseller channels and deep industry expertise in hosting and cloud infrastructure and strong product management experiences.
- Understanding of state-of-the-art technologies and deep knowledge of “web professional” target groups consisting of web agencies, freelancers, small hosting companies, MSPs, system integrators, etc.
- Well networked in channel system for hosting and infrastructure products and services.
- Experienced in owning and managing P&L, commercial management, partner relations.
- Agile leadership style and capable for building and managing a cross-functional team of experts.
- Ability to zoom in and out, from low level execution details to vision and high level multi-year planning and capable to achieve goals in a large matrix organisations.
- Very customer- and quality oriented, open-minded with the ability to integrate different perspectives.
- Can think outside the box, and brings in fresh bright ideas with regards to the future and the business.
- Fluent in English and German.
For reasons of better readability, we have used the male language form (when and wherever applicable) throughout the text. However, this does not imply any kind of discrimination against other sexes, but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891