Head of IT Operations Security and Engineering (m/w)
1&1 Internet SE in Karlsruhe
Together with your team, you are responsible for the security and operational technological improvement from an engineering approach, of the servers, storage and applications which provides service to our customers, for all systems and services in production in the brands and countries where Global IT Operations Hosting (GITOH) is responsible for. You will be the owner of the GITOH “Strategic Program 7: The Security Awakens” for the different brands, countries and teams
- You take over the professional and disciplinary leadership of a team of about five employees.
- You will be the communication partners for the employees of your team and promote and demand their further development.
- You will represent the team to the outside world, and are a competent partner for all other specialist departments, from IT Operations through software development, to project and product management.
- You actively participate in day-to-day operations as well as in projects and design and optimize the related technical solutions and processes.
- You support the goals set by an efficient operating architecture, active lifecycle management and lean processes in an agile environment. Furthermore you are responsible for the development and expansion of KPI monitoring and reporting.
The basis for your success is a degree in computer science or a comparable qualification and at least five years of professional experience, ideally in security and systems architecture.
- You have a high level of technical understanding of Information Technologies and Communication architectures as well as skills and experiences in IT Security technologies, countermeasures and processes
- You feel comfortable in an engineering environment, with high quality standards. Ideally, you have already gained initial experience with agile methods, such as B. Kanban, collect. Automation and continuous improvement are part of your DNA.
- You have already gained experience with information security management systems and risk management processes, such as those described in the ISO 27000 standards family.
- Your personal strengths include the ability to communicate and manage conflicts, which is why you can act flexibly and reliably even in a dynamic environment. You are characterized by service orientation, commitment, organizational talent and enjoy dealing with people and technology.
- You will be open to travel frequently to the different locations where GITOH teams are based. Furthermore you speak English fluently at technical level.
These job offers are naturally open to both male and female candidates.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891