Java Software Developer (f/m/d)
1&1 IONOS SE in Karlsruhe
Our team develops various self-service applications for our customers. The IONOS control panel, which is used daily by thousands of customers to manage their products, and the shop for existing customers are just part of what we do. To realize our vision of modern self-service frontends, we are looking for active support from web developers with experience in various frontend and backend technologies.
- You are helping us with your web development skills to provide a modern administration front end for our customers.
- You will work in an interdisciplinary team to implement technical solutions with the latest technologies and support us with your pragmatic solution-finding.
- With your experience, you will help us to continuously develop our development processes and infrastructure.
You want to work on web frontends that are used daily by thousands of customers worldwide and you are eager to develop them further.
- You already have experience in Java development and Spring (Boot), and optionally modern, responsive web frontends.
- You would like to develop big features in an interdisciplinary team from small ideas, while never losing sight of our customers.
- You write stably, elegantly and quickly code - and bring pragmatism with you if this should not be possible.
- You welcome agile ways of working and you are a team player. You enjoy communication in German and English.
- You are able to take up different requirements and find solutions. You will work efficiently and responsibly.
For reasons of better readability, we have used the male language form (when and wherever applicable) throughout the text. However, this does not imply any kind of discrimination against other sexes, but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891