Intern (f/m) - Commercial Product Management
at 1&1 Internet SE in Karlsruhe
The "Commercial Product Management" team is in charge of the commercial side of 1&1 product lines especially in terms of pricing, marketing plan, strategy, customer acquisition and cross upsell.
You will join a very international and dynamic team and you will have an exposure in working with worldwide markets. You will develop your knowledge regarding the IT sector and especial with Domain industry working with 1&1 Domains and SSL products. You will share insights with the team and participate in building action proposals.With your assignments you will support the department to be successful and you will be supported by the team or a team member, according to your profile and your needs.
The main tasks are:
- Performance: reporting of the main commercial KPIs, search of explanation, improvements in the reporting tools.
- Sales Acquisition/Conversion: Follow-up of the sales channels, identification of optimization opportunities, concept proposal, bug detection and follow-up, management of small projects and regular tasks.
- Competition: Follow-up of the competition, identification of trends though research, possible proposal of adaptations.
- Further research of the Domain market and deep dives on target groups.
- Support on proposals for management decision papers.
- Other ad-hoc assignments and tasks.
Your profileFull time internship for 6 months at our office in Karlsruhe, Germany
- Fluent in English. German and any additional Language are advantages.
- Analytical skills, as well as good skills in Excel (Mandatory) and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge in VBA, R-studio, coding is a plus.
- You are proactive and seek for continuous learning.
- Curious, dynamic and responsible.
- Team spirit.
These job offers are naturally open to both male and female candidates.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891