Software Developer (m/f) - as part of a DevOps-Team
1&1 Mail & Media GmbH in Karlsruhe
We are a young and successful team of Software Developers, Operations Engineers and QA Engineers. We implement and operate business critical sales applications for WEB.DE, GMX, mail.com and De-Mail, which are used by tens of thousands of customers each day. As a result, we contribute significantly to the company's success.
In your role as Software Developer, you are responsible for designing and implementing components and micro services for a variety of challenging projects. As part of an agile DevOps-Team, you work in close collaboration with Operations Engineers, QA Engineers and Product Management.
- You design and implement highly scalable components and micro services using Java and modern frameworks like Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- You participate actively in design discussions to ensure the software design is aligned with the architecture and the roadmap.
- Participating in internal and external technical conferences allows you to keep your knowledge up-to-date at all times.
- You benefit from very good working conditions (e.g. free choice of hardware, professional tooling like Jira, Confluence, RocketChat, TestFlo, etc.) in a technology leading company.
In addition to a completed technical study or comparable work experience, you have demonstrated experience as a Java Software Developer.
- You have strong object-oriented design and development skills and very good knowledge of the Java programming language.
- You have experience with the Spring Framework, with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud as a plus.
- You have experience in RESTful API design.
- Experience with workflow management systems such as Camunda BPM, Activiti, or jBPM is a plus.
- You are looking forward to expand your knowledge towards modern DevOps and Continuous Delivery technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, GoCD or Spinnaker.
These job offers are naturally open to both male and female candidates.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891