Information Security Engineer (f/m/d) - Infrastructure Security
1&1 IONOS SE in Karlsruhe
As a member of the multinational Technical Security Team you will work for one of the largest hosters in Europe and contribute your knowledge and experience to protect our system landscape even better. We offer an exciting, international field of activity full of globally scaling internet and telecommunications technologies. The associated cyber security challenges require reactive, short-term but also preventive and sustainable solutions by an engineer.
- You will independently conduct technical security audits such as system penetration tests or infrastructure audits.
- You support internal administrators in planning, implementation and commissioning of solutions with your security know-how.
- You will work with our internal monitoring tools such as IDS and SIEM, develop them further together with our administrators and make your results transparent.
- You are not afraid to put your own hands on systems, set them up and administer them.
- As part of the team you will support the Technical Security in their daily tasks.
The basis for this challenging position is sound experience in the field of technical security as well as the necessary motivation and passion to keep your knowledge constantly up to date.
- Profound knowledge of Linux administration with focus on security.
- Knowledge of network, host and log monitoring with relevant tools (e.g. Surricata, ArcSight, ELK).
- The ability to make their technical knowledge understandable to the target group in order to achieve goal-oriented solutions.
- Good written and spoken English. German is a plus, otherwise you should bring motivation to learn it.
- You have a quick grasp of new topics and can become familiar with them very quickly.
For reasons of better readability, we have used the male language form (when and wherever applicable) throughout the text. However, this does not imply any kind of discrimination against other sexes, but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891