Cloud Platform Engineer (f/m/d) - Kubernetes/Docker
1&1 Mail & Media GmbH in Karlsruhe
The team Automation Services in Karlsruhe is looking for an experienced infrastructure engineer. We’re developing and operating the on premise Kubernetes platform for highly available, critical services of our 1&1 mail products (WEB.DE, GMX and mail.com).
- You build the best automated infrastructure for our company.
- Automate, automate, automate and help others to automate as well.
- You participate actively at the design and development of our infrastructure.
- You use technologies like Prometheus, Puppet, GoCD and GitlabCI in a highly scalable, high-traffic environment.
- You be part of our 24/7 on-call duty, but not just the BOFH.
Naturally we would like to find the perfect new colleague, but we understand that nobody is born with all the knowledge and experience. Therefore this is an excerpt of our wish list...
- A long-time affair with Linux.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- BASH, Python or maybe Go.
- CI/CD, infrastructure as code and corresponding tools.
- Accustomed to GIT workflows: feature branches, merge requests, etc.
- Team player by conviction and open for new technologies.
- Technical English, German optional but preferred.
For reasons of better readability, we have used the male language form (when and wherever applicable) throughout the text. However, this does not imply any kind of discrimination against other sexes, but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891