Security Engineer/Evangelist (f/m/d) - for our brands GMX und WEB.DE
1&1 Mail & Media GmbH in Karlsruhe or München
WEB.DE and GMX are counted among the leading email providers in Germany with more than 30 million users. We are looking for an IT Security Engineer/Evangelist for our 15,000 servers and more than 2,000 services. As a Security Engineer/Evangelist, you identify IT security risks and weaknesses within IT projects, improve our security awareness and thus contribute to the design of a secure IT architecture.
- You are the first point of contact for all cyber security topics in IT projects.
- You create specifications and designs for security architectures and plan as well as implement state-of-the-art IT security solutions.
- You monitor IT security incidents, carry out vulnerability and weak point analyses.
- You document and analyze the IT security incidents, derive measures for a "secure infrastructure and system landscape" and create security awareness among the stakeholders.
- You regularly exchange ideas with the security community about new technologies, security trends and "best practices".
You have a technical degree in e.g. computer science or comparable education? Are you interested in becoming part of the IT security team and helping to design a "secure architecture"? Are you enthusiastic about cyber security, do you enjoy creating security awareness and like to learn new things? Do you find yourself in the points mentioned below? Then we look forward to your application.
- You have experience as a security engineer, security analyst or security generalist.
- You have experience in the administration of large system landscapes or the development of Linux operating systems, ideally also with container infrastructures.
- You are familiar with common communication protocols such as B. TCP / IP and the common attack scenarios against systems and applications, such as B. Denial of Service, Privilege Escalation, XSS and SQL Injection and ideally know about audits and ISO certifications.
- You have scripting and programming skills e.g. with Bash, Python, Ruby or Go.
- You are strong in communication, analytical and able to work in a team.
For reasons of better readability, we have used the male language form (when and wherever applicable) throughout the text. However, this does not imply any kind of discrimination against other sexes, but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891