Intern / Working student (f/m) - Product Management - Webhosting / MyWebsite / eCommerce
at 1&1 Internet SE in Karlsruhe
YOUR TASKSThe Product Management department is looking for an active contributor to our Webhosting / MyWebsite / eCommerce solutions. You are interested to have exciting insights and development opportunities in the international hosting / IT environment. This includes the topics of customer acquisition, retention, up- and cross-selling and customer satisfaction. Your tasks as working student / intern include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Preparing analyses of customer behaviour and trends for: customer acquisition, onboarding, purchase of product features and turnover increase.
- Market monitoring and preparation of analyses concerning competition and technology trends.
- Analyzing sales funnel, proposing and implementing changes aimed at improving take rate, conversion.
- Actively collaborating on commercial projects and supporting the product managers.
- In general, working independently and taking on small projects.
You are an enrolled student in business administration, marketing or business IT, you have a strong affinity to the Internet and you want to take on exciting tasks in a young and dynamic team.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient in English (spoken and written).
- Basic business skills, and good at dealing with numbers and data.
- Reliability and willingness to take responsibility.
- Able to work independently and autonomously.
- As working student you are available at least 16 h /week, and full time during the semester breaks.
These job offers are naturally open to both male and female candidates.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891