Technical Writer / Localization Manager (f/m/d) Customer Online Help CA/UK/US
1&1 IONOS SE in Karlsruhe
Communication is the key to success! Complex products require professional documentation to effectively help end users. Accordingly, we are looking to strengthen our Technical Writing team by adding an employee responsible for the Canadian, British and American market of 1&1 IONOS GmbH, located in Karlsruhe.
- Assign and organize translation tasks and internationalization projects.
- Translate 1&1 IONOS texts (documentation, application texts, web pages, etc.).
- Manage communications as the designated contact for internal and external translators.
- Collaborate with internal departments on localization formats.
- Maintain the translation memory system and terminology database.
You are flexible and cooperative working within a team. You are committed to your tasks and have a high degree of responsibility. Additionally, this position has the following requirements:
- Native English speaker or excellent English language skills.
- University degree in Translations or an equivalent field.
- Very good German language skills, both written and spoken.
- Basic understanding of current Internet technologies.
- Basic knowledge of the 1&1 IONOS product portfolio.
For reasons of better readability, we have used the male language form (when and wherever applicable) throughout the text. However, this does not imply any kind of discrimination against other sexes, but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891