Working student (f/m) - Visual Design
1&1 Internet SE in Karlsruhe
As a working student you would be part of our “Media Factory”, a new in-house unit of 1&1 Internet SE that develops and executes campaigns for the worldwide advertising of our products.
The range of projects varies in scale and type; from conceptualize and delivering digital creatives to multiple adaptions based on given master creatives.
- Support the team with conceptualize, code and realize digital creatives for brand and performance marketing channels (such as Social Media, CRM, Display/SEA).
- Based on given Master Ads: Execute multiple amendments to a very high standard of accuracy and have great attention to detail.
- Consistently deliver and improve creatives across all channels.
- Work closely with the communications teams on all kinds of advertising related design-tasks.
You are a student in the field graphic design or another creative discipline.
- Ability to think creatively and translate ideas into engaging designs.
- First experiences in conception, realization and adaption of compelling digital creatives for a variety of digital platforms.
- Experience in Visual Design.
- Good knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3 an good skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch.
- High attention to detail.
- Very good English skills.
These job offers are naturally open to both male and female candidates.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891