Mexican Spanish Copywriter ES (f/m/d)
1&1 IONOS SE in Karlsruhe
As a part of the Marketing Team, you will be responsible for copywriting and editing content for our hosting products in the Mexican market. This includes the following responsibilities:
- Preparing and editing marketing texts related to these products.
- Being in charge of the content for web pages related to the products and for adapting campaigns on the website, as well as on advertising materials such as customer mailings.
- You will write, edit, and optimise texts, taking cultural issues into account.
- Collaborating with global marcoms, project management and product marketing.
Your professional training is in the editorial sector and you have approximately three years of professional experience in an online editorial ofﬁce or in an advertising agency. You feel at home online and you have a basic knowledge of web hosting.
- You are a native Mexican Spanish speaker from Mexiko. Speaking German is a plus.
- You can express yourself excellently in written form and are skilled in working with Microsoft Ofﬁce applications.
- You work well under pressure and deadlines, and can organise and prioritise your work accordingly.
- You approach your tasks with creativity. We would be happy to receive your application and related documents in English.
For reasons of better readability, we have used the male language form (when and wherever applicable) throughout the text. However, this does not imply any kind of discrimination against other sexes, but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891