IT Security Engineer / Architect (f/m/d) - for our brands GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com
1&1 Mail & Media GmbH in Karlsruhe or München
As an IT Security Engineer / Architect (depending on your experience), you're a member of a geographically distributed IT Security Team. You collaborate closely with various agile product teams and contribute to continuous security improvement of products offered under the brands GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com.
- You assess security of various GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com products using black box and white box approaches in all lifecycle stages.
- You consult product teams to all security aspects of their daily work.
- You optimize security-relevant processes and implement new ones if economical, while managing all relevant stakeholders' needs and expectations.
- You automate recurring tasks and develop internal tools used by both IT Security and other teams.
- You continuously contribute to a higher security awareness, e.g. by holding presentations or trainings to relevant security topics.
- You have a proven track of successfully delivering projects in complex agile environments and under difficult conditions.
- You have a very strong technical background on network, infrastructure and application level and you have a practical hands-on experience with at least two programming languages.
- You continuously keep yourself up-to-date with current paradigms and technologies. Terms like Infrastructure as Code, DevSecOps, Kubernetes or Threat Modeling are no mystery to you.
- You have a passion for IT Security and have a solid overview on current best practises on the market.
- You have a continuous improvement mindset and you're always willing to go an extra mile also in non-technical topics like communication and presentation skills.
For reasons of better readability, we have used the male language form (when and wherever applicable) throughout the text. However, this does not imply any kind of discrimination against other sexes, but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891