Corporate Development Manager (m/f) for International Markets
at 1&1 Internet SE in Karlsruhe
You are responsible for the successful, strategic management of the local and international 1&1 hosting markets (DE, USA, MX, UK, IT, FR, ES, PL) and for the analysis of international expansion strategies. Based on your knowledge and experience in the implementation of strategic projects, it is your task to develop new concepts for the further development of local presence.
- You are responsible for the development of international market strategies for optimal positioning in the individual hosting and cloud application markets with the aim of increasing market share.
- On the basis of competitive analysis and cross-product market analyses, you identify, plan and implement measures to successfully position 1&1 and its subsidiaries in the individual markets.
- Review, collect and consolidate all relevant key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate existing and potential hosting and cloud application markets.
- You will support the Executive Board in analysing and managing business areas on basis of key performance indicators and prepare recommendations for action to ensure the (medium-term) achievement of objectives.
- You will take over the strategic project management for the international market projects to ensure entrepreneurial success.
- You use your well-founded, strategic know-how to identify fields of innovation and action in existing and new markets.
You have successfully completed your studies in business administration (focus on product management/international business management) or a comparable degree and have several years of sound professional experience in the areas of (corporate) strategy, customer and market segmentation, sales and/or product management.
- You bring entrepreneurial thinking, sound methodological knowledge in the development of customer and market understanding, goal orientation, distinct initiative and excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A good understanding of business and statistical key figures and methods (balance sheet analyses, company valuation) as well as a secure handling of strategy-relevant analysis methods, preferably from the consulting sector.
- In addition to your excellent analytical skills, you will work on the development of new strategies and the continuous optimization of existing processes.
- Curiosity, creativity and open-mindedness are among your positive qualities, as well as the pleasure of working in an international team.
- You work in a structured way and can identify with an active and dynamic working environment.
- You speak at least three European languages (very good English language skills, basic knowledge of German would be desirable).
- You have already gained international experience and feel comfortable in an intercultural context.
These job offers are naturally open to both male and female candidates.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891