Frontend Developer (f/m/d) - for netID
1&1 Mail & Media GmbH in Karlsruhe
As Frontend Developer you develop and maintain a part of the surfaces of the cross-industry log-in standard netID. Within our interdisciplinary/agile team you work directly with the clients and together with them and your colleagues you create a user-friendly and highly performing overall system. The following topics are the basis of your daily work:
- Coordination of requirements with Project Managers and Business Engineers.
- Evaluating the requirements according to efforts and feasibility.
- Development and maintenance of end user frontends in B2B and B2C context.
- Creation of documentations.
You are interested in becoming part of a technical product team and in helping to shape a promising business model? You supplement our team with the expertise and attitudes mentioned below? Then you should send us your job application.
- You have a track record in frontend development and you are familiar with technologies such as CSS, HTML and AngularJS.
- You feel well at home in the environment of Java EE.
- Most optionally your know-how is supplemented by Camunda BPM and basic skills in SQL databases.
- Accurate documentation of your work and your compliance to certification regulations are no question for you.
- Your attitude to working is best described by “not my job, is not an option” as well as tackling things hands-on.
- The English language does not present a challenge to you in your daily work.
For reasons of better readability, we have used the male language form (when and wherever applicable) throughout the text. However, this does not imply any kind of discrimination against other sexes, but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891