Java Backend Developer (f/m/d) - for netID
1&1 Mail & Media GmbH in Karlsruhe
As Backend Developer you develop and maintain a part of the cross-industry login standard netID (www.netid.de). Within our interdisciplinary / agile team, you work directly with the clients and together with them and your colleagues you create a scalable and highly performing overall system. After you have finished our boot camp your focus on the following topics is the basis of your daily work:
- Further development of the highly available and shared system based on technical and operational requirements.
- Creation and implementation of unit tests.
- Assuring high code quality.
- Creation of certificate-relevant documentations.
You are interested in becoming part of a technical product team and in helping to shape a promising business model? You supplement our team with the expertise and attitudes mentioned below? Then you should send us your job application.
- You have a good track record in Java development (Spring Boot), you are familiar with data bases (e.g. PostgreSQL, Cassandra) and Linux is the operating system you prefer.
- You are interested in further modern technologies, such as Scala, Kudu and Kafka.
- Accurate documentation of your work and your compliance to certification regulations are no question for you.
- Your attitude to working is best described by “mot my job, is not an option” as well as tackling things hands-on.
- The English language does not present a challenge to you in your daily work.
For reasons of better readability, we have used the male language form (when and wherever applicable) throughout the text. However, this does not imply any kind of discrimination against other sexes, but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891