Head of Spanish Marketing (f/m/d)
1&1 IONOS SE in Berlin or Karlsruhe
You are managing all aspects of the Go-To-Market to position 1&1 IONOS successfully in the Spanish Market.You are heading a small Sales and Marketing Team, reports to Chief Revenue Officer and are located in Berlin.
- Develop the 1&1 IONOS brand in the Spanish market in alignment with the global brand strategy.
- Develop and implement new growth strategies for the customer inflow.
- Drive localization of the Marketing Approach (e.g. Social Media, Communication, Campaigns and Events and funnel management).
- Plan and manage the Budget for the Spanish Marketing activities.
- Monitor and manage the P&L for the Spanish market (in collaboration with relevant partners).
- Close alignment and collaboration with all relevant internal partner within 1&1 IONOS and corporate partner United Internet Group.
You have a strong background in online sales and marketing, ideally in the subscription industry. In depth market experience in the Spanish market, knowledge of cutting edge trends. You have several years of professional experience in one of the following industries: Webhosting, Domain, IaaS, SaaS, Telecom or Internet industry. You have a degree administration, marketing or equivalent work experience.
- Experienced in development and implementation of positioning, pricing and campaigns.
- High intercultural skill-set, social competence and internationally experienced.
- Passionate Leader and Entrepreneur, ability motivate teams within a matrix environment (influencing also within informal responsibility, stakeholder management).
- Manager with Can-Do and Self-Starter Attitude, Negotiation Skills and assertiveness.
- 4-year degree in business administration, marketing or equivalent work experience.
- Fluency in Spanish required, German as further language is an advantage
For reasons of better readability, we have used the male language form (when and wherever applicable) throughout the text. However, this does not imply any kind of discrimination against other sexes, but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891