Head of French Marketing (f/m/d)
1&1 IONOS SE in Berlin or Karlsruhe
As a Head of French Marketing you are managing all aspects of the Go-To-Market to position 1&1 IONOS successfully in the French Market.You are heading a small Sales and Marketing Team, reports to Chief Revenue Officer and are located in Berlin.
- Develop the 1&1 IONOS brand in the French market in alignment with the global brand strategy.
- Develop and implement new growth strategies for the customer inflow. Drive localization of the Marketing Approach (e.g. Social Media, Communication, Campaigns and Events and funnel management).
- Plan and manage the Budget for the French Marketing activities.
- Monitor and manage the P&L for the French market (in collaboration with relevant partners).
- Close alignment and collaboration with all relevant internal partner within 1&1 IONOS and corporate partner United Internet Group. Prospectively build up and manage the French Sales & Marketing Team.
You have a strong background in online sales and marketing, ideally in the subscription industry. In depth market experience in the French market, knowledge of cutting edge trends. You have several years of professional experience in one of the following industries: Webhosting, Domain, IaaS, SaaS, Telecom or Internet industry. You have a degree administration, marketing or equivalent work experience.
- Experienced in development and implementation of positioning, pricing and campaigns.
- High intercultural skill-set, social competence and internationally experienced.
- Passionate Leader and Entrepreneur, ability motivate teams within a matrix environment (influencing also within informal responsibility, stakeholder management).
- Manager with Can-Do and Self-Starter Attitude, Negotiation Skills and assertiveness.
- You have fluent French skills and German as further language is an advantage.
For reasons of better readability, we have used the male language form (when and wherever applicable) throughout the text. However, this does not imply any kind of discrimination against other sexes, but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891