(Senior) Java Developer (m/f)
1&1 IONOS SE in Berlin
- You are responsible for your features and changes from the beginning until release in production.
- Design, implement and test new components, services and features.
- Make sure only production ready and clean code enters the code base.
- Commit to deadlines and be responsible for keeping them.
- Bring in your experience and ideas to optimizing our algorithm and scalability.
- Collaborate with other platform teams for implementing their features into the provisioning stack.
- Work hands-on to help our 3rd level support in case of urgent requests or for early-life-support.
- Work in a DevOps driven environment where you will contribute to our growing infrastructure.
- Long-term experience in software development with heavy focus on Java-based backend (for senior level minimum of 8-10 years).
- Solid to extensive knowledge of JEE API´s and being well informed about the current state of the Java ecosystem.
- You are not afraid of databases, JPQL and SQL.
- You have a track record to deliver scalable and maintainable solutions in business solution environments.
- Experience building distributed systems with service-oriented architecture and / or micro services.
- Passionate about application monitoring, distributed tracing and performance tuning.
- Comfortable in a DevOps environment and virtualization, configuration management and related technologies.
- Knowledge about "Clean Code” and being determined to improve on quality all the time.
- Practical experience in other languages (e.g. node.js, Golang, Python) is a plus.
- Understanding of build chain management and containerization is a plus.
- Fluent in English is a must.
These job offers are naturally open to both male and female candidates.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891