Senior Python Developer (m/f/d)
1&1 IONOS SE in Berlin
- Help us run and improve our internal cloud management tool: administration, orchestration, reports, capacity management - you name it.
- Interact with all departments to assess their requirements for business solutions and work with them on continuous improvement.
- Work in a small and effective agile team, managing code reviews.
- Planning and completing projects independently and keeping related documentation up to date.
- Passion to develop testable and maintainable software.
- Interest in code review as an opportunity to learn and exchange.
- Drive towards atomic Git commits that are self-explaining.
- Fluent in Python 2 and/or 3 and its ecosystem (5 years experience).
- Experience with one or more web-frameworks and ORMs, preferably Django.
- Passion to fight technical debt.
- Experience with Git, rebasing, interactive rebasing.
- Knowledge in software testing and desire to write tests and continuously increase test coverage.
- Expertise with SQL, preferably PostgreSQL.
- Familiarity with Linux, ideally Debian.
- Self-initiative, independent recognition and assessment of problems and the raising of suggestions for improvements.
- Bonus: Experience with Ansible, Debian packaging, CSS and Bash scripting.
- Bonus: Working with SCRUM or other agile methodologies.
- Understanding of Change and Release Management in terms of ITIL is a plus.
- Fluent in verbal and written English, good knowledge of German is a plus.
For reasons of better readability, we have used the male language form (when and wherever applicable) throughout the text. However, this does not imply any kind of discrimination against other sexes, but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891