US Social Media Manager (f/m/d)
1&1 IONOS SE in Berlin or Karlsruhe
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer our social media accounts on the US market. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way that achieves our marketing goals. In order to achieve this, your working hours will match the Eastern Time Zone (ET). You must also be based in Germany.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences. Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals. Develop an optimal posting schedule in line with web traffic and customer engagement metrics. Collaborate with local copywriters, marketers and customer service to improve content and ensure brand consistency.
- Suggest new ways of attracting prospective customers, like promotions and competitions.
- Facilitate online conversations with US customers and respond to queries, working closely with our social media customer care team and reporting on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans.
As a Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up to date on the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager.
- Hands on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills (native-level fluency in US English).
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics. · Excellent communication skills.
For reasons of better readability, we have used the male language form (when and wherever applicable) throughout the text. However, this does not imply any kind of discrimination against other sexes, but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891