Node.js Developer (f/m/d)
1&1 IONOS SE in Berlin
- Take the ownership for designing, developing and operating end-to-end customer facing and internal solutions alike.
- Be part of exploring future system design and improving our architecture.
- Proactively mentor, share knowledge and learn from your peers.
- Having several years of experience as a developer and ideally no less than 3 years in Node.js as a primary techstack.
- Wide experience and knowledge with other languages (e.g. Python, Golang, Scala, Kotlin) and frameworks/tools (e.g. React/Redux) is a great plus.
- Being familiar with Shell/Bash, Nginx.
- Familiar in development and operation for containerized environments and experience in Docker and K8S.
- Having enough experience of working with different DBMS (important Postgres, Mongo), knowing when to use which and why.
- Knowing and applying the best architectural practices and understanding their pros and cons.
- Being a strong proponent and knowing best practices in the development-delivery cycle (e.g. CI/CD, Monitoring/Alerting).
- Creating robust, testable code and reasonable code coverage.
For reasons of better readability, we have used the male language form (when and wherever applicable) throughout the text. However, this does not imply any kind of discrimination against other sexes, but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.
United Internet AG
Tel: +49 721 91374-6891