Network Engineer Operations (f/m/d) - Linux
Reference ID: 703
With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many different countries every day.
The data centers behind the IONOS Enterprise Cloud consist of hypervisors and storage nodes that are connected via low latency Infiniband network, which is then connected to Ethernet infrastructure. Focusing on all the networking aspects of our infrastructure: further design and development, maintenance and troubleshooting, performance, reliability - together we make sure that our cloud network is running the best way possible at all times.
- You help develop, troubleshoot and implement improvements to our global network.
- You work closely with our software developers and other departments to diagnose and solve complicated problems.
- You constantly search, evaluate, and recommend solutions for improving network performance and security.
- You support network automation and look for ways to automate more.
- You have solid experience with Linux, including automation/development building blocks such as Python, Bash, IPTables, Tcpdump, git, Ansible, Salt and others.
- You can demonstrate hands-on experience with routing and switching on Juniper devices (EX, QFX, MX, SRX).
- You have in-depth knowledge of network concepts and protocols such as TCP/UDP, OSPF, BGP, VRRP, VXLAN, IPsec, IPv6, Software Defined Network (SDN) & Network Function Virtualization (NFV).
- You are business-fluent in English in speaking and writing (German is a plus).
What else we would like to tell you
- We have a variety of training offers (eLearning, conferences, seminars, mentoring).
- We are part of an active tech community (open source projects, meet-ups and user groups on- and off-premises).
- We offer various financial benefits (discounts on all 1&1 products, corporate pension schemes).
- We give you health support (JobBike leasing model, internal health & sports courses, discounts at selected gyms).
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5