Node.js Developer (f/m/d)
Reference ID: 684
With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many different countries every day.
- Take the ownership for designing, developing and operating end-to-end customer facing and internal solutions alike.
- Be part of exploring future system design and improving our architecture.
- Proactively mentor, share knowledge and learn from your peers.
- Having several years of experience as a developer and ideally no less than 3 years in Node.js as a primary techstack.
- Wide experience and knowledge with other languages (e.g. Python, Golang, Scala, Kotlin) and frameworks/tools (e.g. React/Redux) is a great plus.
- Being familiar with Shell/Bash, Nginx.
- Familiar in development and operation for containerized environments and experience in Docker and K8S.
- Having enough experience of working with different DBMS (important Postgres, Mongo), knowing when to use which and why.
- Knowing and applying the best architectural practices and understanding their pros and cons.
- Being a strong proponent and knowing best practices in the development-delivery cycle (e.g. CI/CD, Monitoring/Alerting).
- Creating robust, testable code and reasonable code coverage.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5