Head of People Experience (f/m/d)
in Karlsruhe or Berlin
Reference ID: 1608
With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many different countries every day.
We treat one another equally and respectfully and take care of each other. We are open, direct, honest and real. We give feedback in a constructive and positive way. We go the extra mile and break silos down as we believe in the power of our team, one team, the IONOS team. IONOS is the largest hosting company in the EU, managing more than 8 million customer contracts and hosting more than 12 million domain names in our own regional data centers around the globe. We are committed to our customers’ success - not only in their business, but also in their lives and social environment. We have a long history in supporting not only entrepreneurs taking their first step online, but also business owners who are scaling their operations as well as large enterprises and various partners. We are truly obsessed with our customers, and work hard to earn and keep their trust. At IONOS, we aim at turning customer potential into online success. We create customer value by offering state-of-the-art products and providing outstanding support. We are passionate about our teams and providing them with excellent employee experience at work through all touchpoints of the employee life cycle.
We are seeking a Head of People Experience, a newly created role with the main responsibility to create and deliver an engaging and seamless employee experience at IONOS.
Reporting to the COO and a member of the Leadership Team, the Head of People Experience plays a critical role to create a great working environment and culture. Ensuring we have the right talented people, who are engaged and motivated to deliver outstanding results for our customers. The Head of People Experience will partner with the business and HR functions to create bold and inclusive people strategies that align to business strategy. Holistically, the role is responsible for the end to end employee journey and will involve a mix of people skills such as business partnering, talent acquisition and talent development.
A strategic thinker with the ability to navigate complex and ambiguous situations to provide clarity and recommend areas of focus, creating the overall vision, is crucial.
- Lead and inspire the People Experience team of People Consultants, Learning and Development and Talent Acquisition.
- Creatively enhance employee brand both internally and externally, so the business is seen as an employer of choice and a great place to work.
- Develop mechanisms to evaluate the impact and success of the people strategy.
- Develop a people experience strategy, action plan and roadmap with associated measurement, that supports the culture of IONOS.
- Partner closely with key stakeholders across the HR function to diagnose strengths and opportunities across the employee lifecycle.
- Work closely with the HR admin group to shape and develop HR initiatives, policies and processes, balancing the need to improve the employee experience with commercial reality. Set up with the HR admin functions team the governance model.
- Lead and develop leadership development strategy to improve leadership capabilities, ownership and role model IONOS business principles and culture.
- Lead the Learning and Development organization and drive a culture of learning.
- Lead and own the development of our employer brand and enhance IONOS as an employer of choice.
- Lead the talent acquisition team that ensures that IONOS has the diversity, skills and talent in all the varied segments and markets.
- Lead on strategic employee planning to identify current and future skills. Develop talent and succession management plans. Support career development and talent retention.
- Provide management information and reports on all aspects of the people experience lifecycle as required.
The Head of People Experience will bring a range of experiences, ideally experience in talent acquisition functions, international experience. In addition to that, you will bring the following:
- How to create a unique employer brand aligned to our culture.
- Embrace and lead change.
- Be outcome focussed and self-motivated.
- Be customer focussed and have a passion for people and culture.
- Proven experience of strategic thinking, planning, analysis, and the ability to develop bold and inclusive solutions to solve organizational challenges.
- Proven experience in delivering people strategies, implementing action plans and knowledge of current advances in people and culture changes.
- A strong track record on talent management approaches and ability to demonstrate effectiveness and impact in this regard.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, with strong time management and to manage teams to work to tight deadlines.
- Language skills: German and English fluent.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5