Partner Marketing Manager (f/m/d) - IONOS Cloud
Reference ID: 1595
With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many different countries every day.
IONOS Cloud has recently launched a new partner program, and is looking for an agile partner marketing manager who can grow with the business.
- In the Partner Marketing Manager role you will work with consulting partners, technology partners, and ISVs to help the partners develop and deliver partner led demand generation activities that enable partners to acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers and deliver growth in revenue from IONOS Cloud services.
- You will act as the primary marketing contact for these strategic partners, including regular participation in team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions.
- You will be the partner’s primary marketing contact and will be responsible for educating the partner on IONOS marketing tools, resources and MDF usage, as well as the utilization of funds available to IONOS Cloud.
- Work closely with Product Marketing, Campaign Marketing, and Partner Sales Stakeholders to identify priorities and partner marketing initiatives.
- Define annual joint marketing strategies, objectives and measures of success across the strategic technology partnership.
- Develop and execute best-in-class partner marketing plans that effectively drive awareness and adoption of IONOS Cloud services.
- Design partner marketing programs and campaigns that are either executed globally, or delivered to regional marketing teams for local activation.
- Develop detailed campaign project plans, including: goals, messaging, calls to action, marketing distribution channels, follow-up activities, and success metrics.
The ideal candidate will have creative marketing ideas to combine with extensive analytic and data-driven customer demand generation experience.
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree in a business or technical field or other higher education with a focus on business administration or marketing and 3-5 years work experience in marketing within the high-technology companies.
- Ability to effectively communicate with some of the most agile technology companies in the industry, including both technical and non-technical audiences is critical.
- You should be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities.
- Experience in communicating and presenting information across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Fluency in English and German.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5