Quality Manager (f/m/d) - Full time or Part time
Reference ID: 1572
With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many different countries every day.
IONOS is Europe's largest hosting company managing more than 8 million customer contracts in our own regional data centers around the globe. We have a long history in supporting not only entrepreneurs taking their first step online, but also business owners who are scaling their operations as well as large enterprises and various partners. One of our core missions is providing world-class service for our customers around the clock. At IONOS, we create additional value by providing outstanding support for our customers and their business. We are available by telephone, chat, and email messaging any time of the day, every day of the year. We are proud of our world-class customer care team that has been recognized with multiple awards of excellence. We are also proud of our one of a kind in industry offering, the Personal Consultant, which is always available to offer expert advice and is a key differentiator for our customers. In Quality Management, we measure, analyze and improve the experience of our customers with the worldwide customer service of IONOS. In this way, we make a significant contribution to the company's success.
- As Quality Manager, you will improve the customer experience in our customer service by analyzing the Net Promoter Score (NPS). From this, you derive recommendations for initiatives for global processes and locally for our markets. In doing so, you will work closely with our country responsible.
- After the initial onboarding, you will analyze defects influencing customer satisfaction and quality in customer service on the basis of our reports and data. Together with the team, you will develop the best strategy to improve the customer experience of our customers.
- You will evaluate support complaints for defects and improve the support and product experience together with our business partners.
- Together with the team, you will enhance our new text mining platform to intelligently and automatically assign customer feedback to categories and identify opportunities, trends and risks.
- From your analyses, you will create presentations and reports for top management.
For you, the customer always stands first. For this very interesting position, you have completed a degree in business administration, business informatics, engineering, social sciences, psychology or a comparable course of study.
- You have knowledge in quality management or customer experience management.
- You have an analytical mindset and ideally already have background knowledge of relevant metrics for measuring customer satisfaction and quality.
- You have experience in statistical methods and data analysis.
- You communicate very well in German and English and are a highly motivated team player.
- You are highly self-reliant in your work and show high quality standards in everything you do.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5