Software Development Engineer in Test (f/m/d)
Reference ID: 1495
With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many different countries every day.
Our cross-functional, fully agile application development team develops and maintains the web application and backend APIs for provisioning virtual hardware. We continuously implement support for new hardware components in our SOAP and REST based APIs. As one of our Software Development Engineers in Test you can look forward to:
- Develop and maintain the API test automation framework.
- Automation of test cases and close cooperation with the whole team to further develop the test automation framework.
- Functional testing of the newly developed features.
- Close coordination with our developers in order to optimise the delivery pipeline and improve code quality in all phases of software development.
- Set up and execute test plans for release validation using automation and manual tests.
- Active participation in sprint planning, software design and validation of features of our application.
- Solid experience of test automation with JAVA using Cucumber or similar libraries.
- Knowledge of development and testing life cycle of APIs and microservices.
- Prior experience of implementation of diverse testing techniques and automation frameworks.
- Proficient in using Linux and CLI.
- Proficient with GitHub, Jenkins or any other version control and CI/CD tool.
- Some experience of working with dockers and kubernetes is a plus.
- Knowledge of cloud service providers (IAAS) is a plus.
- A positive problem solving attitude and ability to be a team player.
- Strong analytical mindset, an eye for detail and a genuine interest in breaking a system.
- Your business-fluent English skills in speaking and writing (German is a plus).
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5