Cloud / Systems Engineer (f/m/d)
Reference ID: 1483
With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many different countries every day.
- Use software to deploy and operate a large network.
- Monitor infrastructure components efficiently.
- Understand the application performance factors (storage, network, CPU, etc).
- Monitor the end product availability (full stack).
- Prepare for outage of a component (NPU/CPU, memory, disk, kernel, firmware).
- Performance testing (inc. against the product limits in the Spec sheet).
- You have experience with designing, building, configuring, and maintaining Linux and related high performance systems.
- You are an expert in Linux networking and interested in developing your knowledge with leading-edge technologies.
- You have experience with using software development to operate or deploy a large network, including at least one of these: Python, Golang, REST, YAML, Netconf/YANG.
- You have hands-on experience with Postgres/Influxdb/Prometheus/Grafana.
- You are familiar with SaltStack or Ansible.
- Additional Linux certifications (RHCT, RHCE and LPIC) will be considered an advantage.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5