Database DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
Reference ID: 1401
With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many different countries every day.
For the development of our DBaaS Platform in 1&1 IONOS, we are searching for a DevOps engineer.
- You administer and develop our DBaaS cloud platform.
- You analyse problems, solve incidents and document such.
- In coordination with the team you plan features and improvements on our DBaaS Platform and implement them.
- Practical knowledge in planning and development of a web application in Python (Frontend, Backend, API), as well as running it.
- Know how in tooling and guidelines to ensure a high code quality (e.g. ssdlc).
- Knowledge in at least one relational database like MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL.
- Basic knowledge in virtualization- and cloud systems.
- Knowledge in monitoring with Prometheus as well as general administration of a linux system.
- You know (script) languages like bash, Go, … and are familiar with automation tooling (e.g. ansible).
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5