Global Program Manager Cloud (f/m/d)
Reference ID: 1344
With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many different countries every day.
To continue the trajectory, we’re searching for an outstanding Global Program Manager for IONOS Cloud, who defines, rolls out, and continuously improves either our commercial programs (e.g. demand generation, partner and reseller programs), public market programs (e.g. research and publicly funded programs like Gaia-X), or Digital Sales programs (driving cloud consumption through automation and customer self-service). The role requires a strong understanding of marketing, field sales, and channel sales, as well as operational processes around campaign execution and measurement. The role will also include implementing processes and interfacing with internal stakeholders and external organizations as needed. Thus, the role requires excellent program management skills, strategic thinking and problem solving with strong communication skills.
- Manage the creation and execution of global programs and campaigns. This will be in collaboration with internal marketing, operations, sales, and product management teams.
- Develop detailed program plans, including key goals, ROI, messaging, roll-out, marketing distribution channels, and schedules.
- Forecast, track, and report program effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders.
- Lead process improvement projects to increase program efficacy and team productivity.
- Proven success in managing complex commercial and multi-faceted programs with the ability to drive projects through completion. Strong project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders and external agencies, and multiple campaigns and projects at once.
- High proficiency writing skills in particular, email, web, social, and campaign proposals and the ability to understand the buyer's, partner’s, and seller’s journeys and inventory, map, create, and repurpose content. Fluency in German & English (written and spoken) required.
- Experience with CRM systems; specifically Salesforce.com.
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible. Furthermore superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5