Global Marketing Manager (f/m/d) - Temporary contract 1,5 years
Reference ID: 1316
With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many different countries every day.
As a Global Marketing Manager you will support us in strengthening our brand positioning. Working closely with your team, internal stakeholders and external partners, you will develop global brand marketing campaigns across different channels, segments and countries. You will take responsibility for the following tasks:
- Conceptualize, organize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- In collaboration with creative teams or agencies, you will develop briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital and video assets.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
You have a degree such as in Marketing, Communications or Economics as well as at least five years professional experience in the field of Marketing Management. In addition, you have the following qualifications:
- Good experience in marketing projects (e.g. in campaign or marketing management) as well as in project management.
- Very good knowledge of media campaigns and dealing with agencies.
- You are characterized by a structured, proactive and strongly analytical way of working. Furthermore, you have a high level of decision-making competence.
- Your communication skills stand out positively - both in German and English.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5